Block management is a highly specialised field requiring the utmost attention to detail, expert knowledge and efficiency and to that end we have joined forces with specialists in this field to guarantee our customers receive the highest calibre of service and expertise.
Our block management service; residential & commercial, small & large units, provided in consultation with the Freeholders and Leaseholders comprises:
- Preparation of annual budget relating to the property.
- Preparation and submission of rent statements/ invoices at agreed periods.
- Collection of service charges and ground rent - pursuing any arrears that may occur.
- Providing all information as requested by the company's accountant necessary for preparation of the accounts and reports required by the companies act.
- Maintain in detail leaseholder records from information provided by the company and from solicitors on changes of ownership.
- Responding to enquiries from Leaseholders, concerning the service charges, management, and level of maintenance and general running of the block.
- Advising on applications for consent that may be required under the terms of the lease.
- Arranging and administering insurance.
- Paying of invoices.
- Attendance at residents meetings within established office hours.(attendance of residents meetings outside established office hours £20 per flat extra)
- Carrying out regular inspections of the common parts.
- Arranging for routine repairs to be carried out.
- Obtaining quotations, appointing and supervising cleaners, gardeners, and window cleaners etc.
- Advising on the requirements for major works.
- Managing maintenance contractors and services, lifts, boilers etc.
- Emergency call out for major emergencies. Our contact details will be displayed in the common parts.
- Prompt attendance to any minor repairs required.
- Ensuring common parts comply with current legislation concerning fire safety.
- Ensure common parts in the front of the area are kept in good order, in line with house rules, which can be displayed if requested in the common parts.
Overseeing major works/ renovation would fall outside the general management service we provide. Larger projects can be undertaken by separate discussion.
Property Divas Limited bespoke block management service in association with Aldermartin Baines & Cuthbert specialists in residential & commercial block management
A member of the team with be in touch with you shortly